10. Don’t forget an extra bra if you are going into the baptism pool!
9. Never say “Period” “Tampon” or “Menstrual Cycle” in the office.
8. Always have someone else with you when you pray with the opposite sex!
7. Keep a bottle of Aleve or IB-prophen in your desk.
6. When you make a call and a woman answers and you ask for her husband, be sure to say you’re from the church!
5. If you’re on the first day of your period, it’s probably better just to stay home.
4. Whatever you do, try NOT to cry when discussing things with your boss or fellow co-workers.
3. If you’re single, men may find you intimidating. If you’re married, or in a serious relationship, he must be a strong guy!
2. Don’t take things personally. They never are!
And the # 1 thing to know if you’re a woman pastor…
1. Don’t kiss random strangers in Brick Town… it could come back to haunt you!