Freedom from insecurity is a lot of work. Probably more work than you’re willing to give. The easy thing is to stay insecure and never allow yourself to break out of the chains that bind you.
Here are 5 sure-fire ways to make sure you always stay insecure.
5. Be a self-centered person. Always think everything is about you.
4. Worry constantly about what others are thinking of you. (Afterall, since it’s all about you, they are always thinking about you.)
3. Put others down any chance you get. If you don’t feel secure, no one else should.
2. Never believe or speak positively about yourself–you wouldn’t want people thinking you are prideful.
And the number one way to always make sure you’re insecure:
1. Believe every lie that comes your way. If you’re thinking it, it must be true.
Follow these simple steps to ensure that you will never find freedom from insecurity.